How we work
Pear has vast experience managing projects from one to thousands of stations. The success of any project is based on our learning and experience since 1984. Pear has the processes in place to insure that every order is managed precisely through each step to ensure your complete satisfaction.
After award, the team at Pear integrates as quickly as possible into your organization in order to best understand your specific needs, concerns and goals. Using our proven processes and with your input, the project would be managed through completion by phases:
- Design / Space Planning
- Evaluate current programming
- Develop project time line
- Develop preliminary space plan / Revisions
- Final check by Design Director of all specifications and pricing
- Customer review and sign off
Orders are placed electronically, then tracked via “Source Line” Haworth ordering system
Customers are provided with a weekly Status Report confirming ship and install date
Pre – Install
Account Manager and Project Manager to attend all construction meetings in order to be current on any job related changes
Project team to field verify for any critical dimensions
Meeting to review installation strategy and drawings - this includes Pear Project Team as well as the pre-determined lead installer
Weekly site visit to keep current on construction, changes or delays that could impact installation schedule
Confirmation of product ship date, ship to location and arrival date
Receive and inspect all products on job site – report any damage or shortage to project team immediately. This allows Pear team to promptly respond to any warranty or shortage issues.
- Daily progress reports provided to entire project team
- All product to be cleaned and inspected
- Lead installer, Customer , Account Manager and Project Manager for walk-through and punch. All of the above sign off on punch form.
- Installer to provide a key schedule to Pear and customer.
- Order any necessary warranty items (again status reports to be supplied weekly)
- Warranty work to be scheduled and completed in a timely manner
- Final walk-through and sign off
- Project conclusion meeting including all key members of project team to assess customer satisfaction
- Survey and Feedback Forms
- Set up ongoing maintenance and service programs.
- PEARCARE programs.